The EC130B4 is an intermediate single-engine helicopter tailored for passenger transport, sightseeing and VIP duties. The Safran Arriel 2D turbine engine includes a new generation of dual-channel full authority digital engine control (FADEC) system with a third independent and automatic back-up channel.
The EC130 is a member of the Ecureuil family of Airbus, which represents 42% of its fleet and has accumulated more than 332 million flight hours worldwide.
- Origin: France
- Manufacturer: Airbus Helicopters
- Configuration: Leather seats, Air Condition
- Flying: 1 Pilot / 2 Pilots
- Capacity: 6/5 Passengers
- Cruising speed: 120 kn – 220 km / h
- Machines: Safran Arriel 2D (with FADEC)
The versatile and reliable EC130 helicopter with a capacity of up to six passengers features comfortable leather seats and air conditioning for an enjoyable flight
Large luggage space compartments for your luggage needs.